New Policies to help reduce exposure and spread of COVID-19
- We are currently not accepting new clients with dogs and cats at this time. This is to prioritize exotic patients, who may have a more difficult time finding specialized care. You can find information for other facilities on our referral page here.
- To limit the number of humans in our waiting room at one time, we will ask that clients check in with us via phone once in the parking lot. We will then ask you to wait in your car so that we may call you once an exam room is available for you and your pet.
- In addition to this, we are only allowing one person in an exam room with their pet at any given time.
- Lakeside Veterinary Center will be requiring all clients and staff members to wear a mask while in the building.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are sick, test positive to the coronavirus, OR have been exposed to COVID-19. We will reschedule your appointment when you are free of illness and no longer contagious to others.
The staff members at the Lakeside Veterinary Center thank you for your understanding and your patience during this difficult time.